Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Libertarianism: An Introduction

So let's try a third time:

Do you think she is even the slightest (even by the most miniscule amount describable) bit still interested in you? Even the slightest bit of romantic interest?

You obviously aren't answering the question because 1) You know the real answer and 2) You can't face the reality of (1).
Do you think your wife is even the slightest into you? Don't project your insecurities onto me. I don't want Mel...I love her but that was a long time ago and I've grown as a human being. I can make you some java brew that will make you jacked but you'll have to pay a premium for being such a dick to me...

I love the science (chemistry) more than I love anything....The world needs people like me...

Fucking god knows I've been denied a place in the Microsoft universe...I'll make my own place...

So let's try a third time:

Do you think she is even the slightest (even by the most miniscule amount describable) bit still interested in you? Even the slightest bit of romantic interest?

You obviously aren't answering the question because 1) You know the real answer and 2) You can't face the reality of (1).
She loves me and I love her.....the reason she is tentative is the fact we fought over our break up for years......and she is writing me years later....Context is everything .She knows we hurt each other but you're too stupid to understand relationships...

I can brew some juice that might be able to keep your trophy wife if you follow all of my instructions...but I'll require a douchebag surcharge...

Challenge me personally ...you bought a wife with my tax money so defend your position...In old school gangster terms I own you...

Last edited:
She loves me and I love her.....the reason she is tentative is the fact we fought over our break up for years......and she is writing me years later....Context is everything .She knows we hurt each other but you're too stupid to understand relationships...

I can brew some juice that might be able to keep your trophy wife if you follow all of my instructions...but I'll require a douchebag surcharge...

Challenge me personally ...you bought a wife with my tax money so defend your position...In old school gangster terms I own you...

That's awesome!!!!

We don't get a glimpse into the mind of a psychopath that often.

I bet you think if you could just get a lock of her hair or smell where she sleeps that she'd fall in love with you again. I guess with a relationship like yours and hers, there's a telepathic love link that will bind both of you for eternity.

lol...your husband can't get hard for you because you aren't physically attractive...

A. Your comment has nothing to do with mine, nice cheap shot attempt.
2. I actually had sex 8 hours ago and twice this weekend so YOUR argument is invalid ;)

Oh and when Mel tells you to stop worrying about "the one" its clear that you constantly bitch about it, otherwise she wouldn't have to comfort you, nice life.

A. Your comment has nothing to do with mine, nice cheap shot attempt.
2. I actually had sex 8 hours ago and twice this weekend so YOUR argument is invalid ;)

Oh and when Mel tells you to stop worrying about "the one" its clear that you constantly bitch about it, otherwise she wouldn't have to comfort you, nice life.

Isn't it creepy how she tries to encourage him? What's easy to read between the lines is her saying: "I'd love to completely cut-off contact but if I don't at least reply to an occasional creepy email, he's going to stalk me at my house or try to shoot people from the top of a building."

On the upside, JavaLoser would probably be drunk so he'd miss a lot (assuming he even knows how to fire a rifle).

Isn't it creepy how she tries to encourage him? What's easy to read between the lines is her saying: "I'd love to completely cut-off contact but if I don't at least reply to an occasional creepy email, he's going to stalk me at my house or try to shoot people from the top of a building."

On the upside, JavaLoser would probably be drunk so he'd miss a lot (assuming he even knows how to fire a rifle).

Nah, he's Army. He couldn't hit the broad side of a barn.

He knows he's worthless too, it's why he has to keep taking shots at the Marines on the site, and tries to bully the females.

Pathetic. It's almost sad......

Not.

Top Bottom