Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Libertarianism: An Introduction

Do you even realize that she's writing you like you're a crazy person? She's obviously afraid you're going to drive drunk to her house and do something violent to her.

But the funniest part is how you can't even read between the lines. That's a pretty big sociopath/psychopath red flag.
You have an opinion...Do you have an argument?

When someone "keeps you in their prayers" its cuz they pity or fear for you.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using EliteFitness
Or they care about you and think about you daily....while being married to another man at the same time..lol. You can't even get your husband to look at you twice...

Yeah, it's called obviousness.
lol @ being pwned by a simple state school graduate...Your parents can't be proud about paying for that shitty ivy league education...wasted resources...buy a Ranger Rover..it will make you feel smarter and better than you are...

PS I know you don't end a sentence with a preposition...

Or they care about you and think about you daily....while being married to another man at the same time..lol. You can't even get your husband to look at you twice...

It is mind-boggling that you completely miss the message in her emails.

Do you think there is even a 0.00000000001% chance that she's the slightest bit interested in you a romantic/significant other way?

It is mind-boggling that you completely miss the message in her emails.

Do you think there is even a 0.00000000001% chance that she's the slightest bit interested in you a romantic/significant other way?
It's mind boggling that you assume I am...I've posted repeatedly that it was the best thing for both of us..the breakup...I am happy that she is happy....She gets to do her charity missions that make her feel great while he has to bust his ass making sure the mortgage is paid for....I just learned he got a fellow...that means he works more to make her happy....Bullet dodged but she is a caring person and I will always love her!

You didn't answer the question. Do you think there is even a 0.00000000001% chance that she's interested in you for a romantic/significant other relationship?

Even the smallest sliver of interest?

You didn't answer the question. Do you think there is even a 0.00000000001% chance that she's interested in you for a romantic/significant other relationship?

Even the smallest sliver of interest?
I don't want a relationship with her....I don't want a relationship with any ex...There is a reason they are an ex.....It's like asking if you can imagine a universe where 2+2 =5???

Why would someone with complete anonymity initiate contact with someone they are afraid of? You are a logical fail...

So let's try a third time:

Do you think she is even the slightest (even by the most miniscule amount describable) bit still interested in you? Even the slightest bit of romantic interest?

You obviously aren't answering the question because 1) You know the real answer and 2) You can't face the reality of (1).

Top Bottom