Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lets the party begin its saturday night let the fun begin ya baby

Well this is an asshole subject at the moment...
I was wantin to go out tonight..My husband is on parole so I am basically the driver of the evening or whatever. Well I told the fucker that if he was to drink last night that we wouldnt go out tonight.Well the selfish mother fucker drank last night.Ruined my god damned fun...So I am in the house while he took of probably to his daddys house. Selfish sumbitch.........I have half a mind to still go through with the sitter and go out on my own...But the only problem is I am not like that at all.I never go out without him. Fuck it, fuck it all to god damned hell..
Do I sound angry to ya'll?

Angel said:
I was wantin to go out tonight..My husband is on parole so I am basically the driver of the evening or whatever. Well I told the fucker that if he was to drink last night that we wouldnt go out tonight.Well the selfish mother fucker drank last night.Ruined my god damned fun...So I am in the house while he took of probably to his daddys house. Selfish sumbitch.........I have half a mind to still go through with the sitter and go out on my own...But the only problem is I am not like that at all.I never go out without him. Fuck it, fuck it all to god damned hell..

well that sucks! I think you should put your foot up needtos ass and post up pics of said foot in ass! m'kay ;)

Angel said:

Waambulance.jpg

Angel said:

You sound like you need some quality time with the ol' AAP.

Angel said:
pwned.

FUck needto I went out. that bastard took me out.
AAP- Hun I know you love me, but I do know that you love my needto more...
It was a good night, the fucker didnt get drunked....I am tipsy though so it is ok. LOLOLOLOL
I bought new boots today.. New boots+ alcohol+ doesnt mix well.

Top Bottom