Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Let it Snow Let it Snow Let it Snow...:)

Wraith said:

I don't believe for one second you have ANY friends. Are you in prison with access to a computer? Or maybe Brices?
You suck. end.

LMAO@ Wraith...oh by the way, the fact that you (THE ONE) called me a faggot also means your a homophobe..quit arguing with me cuz you cant win

No I highly doubt people think i'm gay on here. and if they do fuck them I know I"m not..Look, i'm a great looking guy with a good personality and i'm an allround good person...dont even think for a second I dont get more pussy than you....LOL you like apples? how you like dem mudda fuckin apples

Hey Miss Miami Heat,

Who the hell do you think you are rootiong for the 6ers?:D

I hear the Heat may get Ewing...bwaaaaaaaaa....!!

The_One said:

that was too dam funny.....i dont get the apple joke?:confused: :confused:

i am good looking,and a good person,and gosh darn it people like me ....bawahhahhahhh :D :D

Go read CN1's post on my ebonics thread..you need to learn something little one.

and yeah i think i'm da shit, not better than anybody else, but I know my market value playa...I also know my limitations..marinate on dat playa

Iverson 5 for 27 yeah i say thats an allstar.. and one of those 5 was a goal tend.. He is a good player, but there is no way he can be called mezmorizing.. now please...

hehehe...Steriod....how well do you perform carring a whole team, with a bruised tail bone, tooth knocked loose, bursitis in his left elbow, and trying to contain Allen....thats alot....

The_One said:
sorry i messed up your post shaggy,but these guy's were being mean to me ...;)

do 2 wrongs make a right?...huh....huh...now sit in the corner and think about what you've done...."don't you feel bad.....don't you feel remorse for what you've done...now thats all I can say about poor Cliff."

Top Bottom