Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Let it Snow Let it Snow Let it Snow...:)

The_One said:

dam dude ,calm down..it is alright to be gay ! :D

Hey THe ONe, i'm da wrong fuckin person to piss off. Will you keep your idiotic comments to yourself? All I said that it was wrong of you to use the term "jungle fever" and that I do think you are racist--and thats fine, just accept it. There's nothing I hate more than a white guy saying he's not racist and then telling people behind closed doors how much he hates "spics, niggers, and chinks" Just be a fuckin man and admit it. I'm mature enough to realize there are some racist people around and there's nothing I can do about it.

You denying the fact that you are even remotely racist is just as cowardly as a fuckin clansmen in those dumb ass white hoods hiding their identity.

And by the way, fuckin with my quote, to say that dumb shit, its retarded. Not funny

Go ahead lil guy, keep trying to be an asshole just cuz your mad at the world that your life sucks. Real mature.

Your right pit bull...you cant teach a brainless idiot..your right, i'm above this crap..what city are you from? by a lake? in ohio??

The_One said:

..i have had a few good black dude friend's mostly co-worker's,what do you want me to do ?

I don't believe for one second you have ANY friends. Are you in prison with access to a computer? Or maybe Brices?
You suck. end.

Top Bottom