Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Let's say this was theoretically a

Johnnny

Joke & I'm not really in Greece. Is it any worse than what you guys did to me?

Having me believe that Samoth & Frisky where part of a Satan Cult out to get me.

& had me believe that all my credit card info was hacked?

Is that not crazy & scary?

Why the f^ck are you guys looking down on me for this?

What about what BrothaBill & the rest did to me was that fair or cool to do?

"Maybe" it was my way of trying to pay the few involved in that nasty joke back.

I decided to do something & then I'm crazy?

How come everyone let them get away with that joke on me? That was not cool at all.

Johnnny said:
Joke & I'm not really in Greece. Is it any worse than what you guys did to me?

Having me believe that Samoth & Frisky where part of a Satan Cult out to get me.

& had me believe that all my credit card info was hacked?

Is that not crazy & scary?

Why the f^ck are you guys looking down on me for this?

What about what BrothaBill & the rest did to me was that fair or cool to do?

"Maybe" it was my way of trying to pay the few involved in that nasty joke back.

I decided to do something & then I'm crazy?

How come everyone let them get away with that joke on me? That was not cool at all.

you really got them Johnnny, Master of Pwnage

Dude, you are in back in Canada already??? I thought the Concorde was not flying anymore...supper got cold and everything...

Hope you didn't left your IP addy back there... you need it here also.

So you arent in Greece Johnny?

Say it aint so. I stuck my neck out for you bor

Johnnny said:

Look moron ... Lets get this straight.. M'kay! That whole Cult shit had nothing to do with me. You are the the one that PM"d me over and over like a whiney little bitch crying saying you were scared and I told you they were Fecking with you.

Tried to help you out, told you to lighten up... but NO! Lets take a internet chat board all serious. And you ask.. If 'WE' have a life. PULEASE! I have nothing against you Johnnny boy... but you seriously need to lighten up, quit weirding out on us and for heaven sakes learn how to quote.

Like I said why can't I pull a gag on you guys? Why is it if I do than I have everybody breathing down my neck?

WTF?

Frisky said:
Look moron ... Lets get this straight.. M'kay! That whole Cult shit had nothing to do with me. You are the the one that PM"d me over and over like a whiney little bitch crying saying you were scared and I told you they were Fecking with you.

Tried to help you out, told you to lighten up... but NO! Lets take a internet chat board all serious. And you ask.. If 'WE' have a life. PULEASE! I have nothing against you Johnnny boy... but you seriously need to lighten up, quit weirding out on us and for heaven sakes learn how to quote.

You're in a satanic cult?

What the hell is happening around here?

Johnnny said:
Like I said why can't I pull a gag on you guys? Why is it if I do than I have everybody breathing down my neck?

WTF?

Cause your not any good at it.. THATS WHY!

:rolleyes:

Top Bottom