Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

let's make this forum the best forum

ZKaudio

Plat Hero
Platinum
I want to make everyone here pretty come on now, ask some damn ?'s so I can put this wasted space in my brain to use.

Agreed, Zkaudio and I are officially the Fab 2!
Ask away you unkept Nike Shorts wearing, oakley sporting, fade having montrosities!

Last edited:
ok here's a question ZK... i'm looking for some lowrise swimshorts for a cruise i'm going on in a few weeks. i've got the abs and obliques for it and i wanna show em off to get me some hotties. what designers should i look into? (i saw some pretty cool versace swimshorts, but they were also the kind that are skintight, which im trying to avoid... don't like my junk being on public display you know). help a fellow metrosexual out.

yah basically i guess... don't want them to be superlong though or anything either (i'm short so those big baggy ones look like shit on me)

I think diesel had exactly what you're looking for in their summer line... Personally I just wear boardshorts from Ruca or Ambiguous...surf/skatewear brands. You can wear them as low as you want. All the euro companies are going to have the cut you're looking for, it's just a matter of how tight and how short you wanna go. You want longer than these I assume?

pradashorts.jpg

pradashorts2.jpg

are those prada? i want em tight around the ass but not skintight to where it's crushing my balls. that doesnt seem like a bad length really... i just don't want them below the knees (which would just look retarded on me since i'm short). i'll look into the diesel for now tho, thanks.

Top Bottom