Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Let's have an intelligent discussion: Farting- your most embarrassing incident.

Most embarrassing moment:

Met hot girl. Brought her home. Started making out. Felt one coming on..held it in.
Started taking clothes off. Pretended I had to go to bathroom. "Made a big stink." Flushed toilet, came back out. Started making out again. More clothes came off. Felt another one coming on...can't go to bathroom, have to tough it out. All clothes off, we went to the bedroom. She wanted to do 69. I said yes. About 5 minutes in...I started relaxing a little too much..

PHHHHHHHHHHHBBBBBBBBBBBBT

Oh man I was dying of shame, she promptly dressed and left with a few choice words.

Next day ALL my friends (and most people at my school) knew about it and were laughing their heads off. I had to transfer schools.....

JC

I like to fart in the sales manager's office at Gold's. He's all about the ladies, so he'll always have cute little sorority girls hanging out in there. I go in, drop one when he's by himself, then walk out like nothing happened. Two minutes later a chick will walk in and think the putrid fart is his. He got really pissed off about that the other day, though- I mean REALLY pissed, so I guess I'll stop doing it. He he he.;)

In the middle of a heavy squat.....it almost killed me

gym full of women rowers, me doing abs, whilst holding a rep i let one out. did some quick reps and stylishly ran out:D

Top Bottom