Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lestat, how can you have the sensational hope for equality in the world

hanselthecaretaker

High End Bro
Platinum
yet at the same time denounce God/religion? Seems contradictory to me. Kinda like rationing your wishes.

LOL... so equality is only derived through god?

We've been fucking waiting along time, hope 'God' gets around to it....

simple. All people come from the same ancestors in Africa = no rasism, no nationalism, we are all the same. God, as is in organized religions, promotes superior races.

Do you denounce Astrology? ESP? Ghosts? Any religions?

I denouce any believes based on faith and not fact. I think they divide people more than anything, I think they condone violience, they ecourage ignorance.

I do think that one day, we as a people, humans, all of them, will be far more unified than we are now. Won't happen in any of our lifetimes, I'm thinking 100,000 years or more.

hanselthecaretaker said:
yet at the same time denounce God/religion? Seems contradictory to me. Kinda like rationing your wishes.
equality and religion are in contradiction. the only way this planet will know peace and equality is to do away with religion, socioeconomic hierarchies and all truth with a capital T. it is not only erroneous to equate equality with religion, it is crazy. if you challenge this i will present 200 year old formal arguments pulverizing this position. not to be condescending but this is philosophy 101. religion and morality are mutually exclusive.
btw this planet will never know equality and peace, it is not in our nature. we can only hope for damage control.

foreigngirl said:
simple. All people come from the same ancestors in Africa = no rasism, no nationalism, we are all the same. God, as is in organized religions, promotes superior races.
yes, i am darwinian. it is hard to be racist when you know that you share dna with a tarantula.

as long as the world is run by humans, it'll never be equal. . .personally, i kinda like most things the way they are. . .if every d00d had 21" guns, a 12" penis and a fat bank account wtf would be the sense in getting out of bed???

layinback said:
yes, i am darwinian. it is hard to be racist when you know that you share dna with a tarantula.
I am a darwinian too. Even though I am trying to make sense of how to make science and spirituality work together......But, anyways, I admire the old pagan religions. They knew how to live in harmony with everything alive around them - flora and fauna and people. These strictly patriarchal organized religions scream out "disaster" and "superiority" from very far away. I wish they never came to existence

Top Bottom