Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lessons from life.

Bull69

Well I am back on the boards after being gone since April 12th. On April 12th, I was hit by a drunk driver. I broke my wrist, bruised my brain, hurt my neck and back, but am finally back in the world again. I still have problems with thought processes. It is like I have a severe case of ADD.

A week later I was laid off with no severance. It did not end there the owner and CEO of my company defrauded Qwest out of a half a million dollars using my contacts as the COO of the company. I found out after I was laid off, and have reported it to Qwest legal. So I am currently involved in a lawsuit dealing with the accident and now I have to get a lawyer for this Qwest crap.

However, I guess this is a chance to completely change my life. I was pretty miserable at my job, but I was trapped by the money. It is amazing at how little you can actually get by on. I probably will not be able to work until the end of June, and the savings what little there was is going quick. I am thankful that I am back in the gym and getting through my workouts.

Being fit and strong is what saved my life. The drunk driver ran a light going 60 miles an hour in a 1990 Lincoln Continental, and hit me. There was nothing left of the front pat of my car, and the engine was shoved into the car with me. The doctors said the only reason I did not break my neck and back is because of the amount of muscle mass I have. I am very thankful for this second chance to actually start living my life the way I want to, and not having it ruled by money and status.

That is rough. Sorry to hear that happen. Just keep the positive attitude you have and things will work out for you!:D

Good to hear from you. A couple of us were wondering what happened to you.

Hopefully things will work out for the best for you. It might be rough right now but I believe it will get better.

mother fucking drunk drivers. one of them killed my friend's mother. i hope you feel better and i hope you make that bastard piece of shit drunk pay for the rest of his pathetic life.

Good luck..

I was told a similar thing after a Light Snow Skiing Accident regarding my Knee being torn up vs just heavy sprained.

What kind of Vehicle were YOU in when the Pimp Mobile hit you?

Good to hear you made it. Will the problems you're having with focusing ever clear up completely?

Best of luck with everything.

Top Bottom