Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Less then Masculine Friend??

GrandMaster

anyone have one of these?
im not talking gay.......i mean a buddy that makes u raise an eyebrow every now and then?

im concernt about a friend of mine...lol

the guys go out, we have a good time... we're deciding which girl to approach... my friend is over in the parking lot Gawking with a hard on at some car!!!

he gets abused bad from the group because, well... he's a bitch! :)
everyone laughs at eachothers mistakes, or something stupid they said, but him, ... he gets pist right away, and shakes his head.
Seems like a real big momma's boy at 22!!!!!!!!!!
i mean i love my mom and all, but... common!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

and another thing... he's got this bad thing he does i was discussing with another friend.... he fucking flirts with everyones G/f!
some flirting is ok... we're all adults ( to some level lol) but he takes it too far!
i'll leave the room, and he'll swich couches to sit by my bitch!
we went out the other night, and i can see it in his eyes looking at her, and wishing she was his or something......... that shit buggs me......... u know y?!?!?!?!?!?!????? cuz he's got little balls when it comes to picking up a girl, or getting some play. dont get me wrong, me makes advances, but he's too fucking sweet and Mr.Nice guy! doesnt have any back-bone..........very big hopeless romantic in my eyes......... i wish he got out of this "phase" and
BE A MAN!

he's got the BALLS to tell me to my face with my bitch in the car that " you need to treat her better bro!" and smiles at HER! like............. do u wanna die?!
yea i treat her like shit sometimes, and smoetimes i dont..... shes my bitch and i'll do what i want!

arghhh!!! i'd choke the muthafugga but he'd go run to mommy maybe!

i could keep ranting but i'll stop.

your girl's cheating on you bro

This makes him gay? That guy is totally going to get your "bitch". LOL.

Heather, u gotta be around him, he giggles like a school girl... acts like hes still in elemntry school....
says things that are out of line when ur with the guys.... hes the shifty one.

and no he's not getting my bitch,
i make sure a put it in his face!!!!

Punch him in the neck, seriously.

I got punched in the neck by my friend in the middle of class, I was sooo offended.

GrandMaster said:
anyone have one of these?
im not talking gay.......i mean a buddy that makes u raise an eyebrow every now and then?

im concernt about a friend of mine...lol

the guys go out, we have a good time... we're deciding which girl to approach... my friend is over in the parking lot Gawking with a hard on at some car!!!

he gets abused bad from the group because, well... he's a bitch! :)
everyone laughs at eachothers mistakes, or something stupid they said, but him, ... he gets pist right away, and shakes his head.
Seems like a real big momma's boy at 22!!!!!!!!!!
i mean i love my mom and all, but... common!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

and another thing... he's got this bad thing he does i was discussing with another friend.... he fucking flirts with everyones G/f!
some flirting is ok... we're all adults ( to some level lol) but he takes it too far!
i'll leave the room, and he'll swich couches to sit by my bitch!
we went out the other night, and i can see it in his eyes looking at her, and wishing she was his or something......... that shit buggs me......... u know y?!?!?!?!?!?!????? cuz he's got little balls when it comes to picking up a girl, or getting some play. dont get me wrong, me makes advances, but he's too fucking sweet and Mr.Nice guy! doesnt have any back-bone..........very big hopeless romantic in my eyes......... i wish he got out of this "phase" and
BE A MAN!

he's got the BALLS to tell me to my face with my bitch in the car that " you need to treat her better bro!" and smiles at HER! like............. do u wanna die?!
yea i treat her like shit sometimes, and smoetimes i dont..... shes my bitch and i'll do what i want!

arghhh!!! i'd choke the muthafugga but he'd go run to mommy maybe!

i could keep ranting but i'll stop.

Damn I thought only ghetto dudes did parkin' lot pimpin...

Anyway if you think the dude is a loser and has no chance at her no matter how much he flirts then maybe you outta watch your bitch just to make sure

u cant cheat one someone who "doesnt think of you as their S/o"!! lol

and besided she just move to canada a few months ago, and has no car...etc etc etc lol

Top Bottom