Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Less and less...

K2_Exotech

Of you people are posting quality threads that are worth responding to. None of the good, useful, or funny threads are being posted anymore.

Anyone else notice this or is it just me?

yeah, hey i need karma. Who gave me bad karma. What's grey karma. how much karma does that chameleon have.

What?

There are at LEAST 10 threads dedicated to the most fascinating thing, karma, on this page alone.

Excuse me while I slice open my gut and tickle my liver.

I agree that it is the Karma thing. I thought it may be a good idea at the very beginning, but now its not like anyone really uses it the way it was meant to start out. It has really damaged this board in my opinion. Fun is fun, but I really couldnt care less who needs Karma or not.

Satanic Goatslayer said:
What?

There are at LEAST 10 threads dedicated to the most fascinating thing, karma, on this page alone.

Excuse me while I slice open my gut and tickle my liver.

/\ The King of useless, yet incredibly entertaining threads.
||

Of you people are posting quality threads that are worth responding to. None of the good, useful, or funny threads are being posted anymore.

Yes, that's why I'm going to start lauching "Daisy Cutters" on the board!:destroy:

Top Bottom