Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the LEFT lane is the "FAST" lane........

rnch

not a mentor
EF VIP
a concept alien to the mind sets of TOO many peeps on the interstate hiway system of out great land.

fucking "A" right....get out of the fast lane unless your going fast!!!!!!!!!...damn i need a set of Push- Bars.

In most states you will get a ticket for illegally passing if you do so in the "slow" lane.
I came up with a great concept. All cars some standard with a button on the shift knob. When the car infront to you is driving like an idiot you can hit the button. Hitting the button gives that car a demerit point. You can only give a car a demerit point once. Here is where it gets good. If a car gets a predetermined number of demerit points in a year it vaporizes with the driver in it.
Imagine some car doing 60 in a 55 in the fast lane. You were doing 80 until they blocked you in. They don't move to the slow lane. You hit the button. It just so happens that was the last one they needed. WHAM! You drive through a cloud of dust that used to be the car and the asshole driver! That would be cool!

biggest pet peeve ever

Reactions: PBR
I hate that shit too. I wish that lane splitting was legal in all states, then at least I wouldn't have to deal with it while on the bike.

There's nothing worse...especially when the right lane is going way faster but traffic is too heavy in that lane to easily merge because you can't get up to speed.

Top Bottom