Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the LEFT lane is the FAST lane.......

rnch

not a mentor
EF VIP
why so so many LLB's (Left Lane Bandits) refuse to admit this simple fact of urban life? :rolleyes:

sweed said:
JUst ride there ass if they dont move over... if they dont move over ... pass them and give them an :evil: look

I don't give anyone a dirty look when I'm driving......I let my car do the talking.

If someone is going slow in the left, I pull out to the right, pass them and cut them off barely avoiding touching their front bumper with my rear.

That alone is worth the torment.

That's gangsta......

DIV

DIVISION said:
I don't give anyone a dirty look when I'm driving......I let my car do the talking.

If someone is going slow in the left, I pull out to the right, pass them and cut them off barely avoiding touching their front bumper with my rear.

That alone is worth the torment.

That's gangsta......

DIV
Oh yeah, thas supa gangsta. Just so you know if your rear bumper clips thier front bumper, you will be the one that spins out of control.

jestros said:
Oh yeah, thas supa gangsta. Just so you know if your rear bumper clips thier front bumper, you will be the one that spins out of control.

Never clipped, I'm pretty good at this maneuver.....

I figure if they are inconsiderate enough to go slow in the left lane, than I might as well cut them off when I pass them to show them the same inconsideration.

People learn, eventually.

DIV

jestros said:

Don't tel him that shit, let him figure it out the hard way.

And stop quoting him. Damn.

I hate people that putz in the left lane. I also hate it when I'm already going 10-15 over and someone gets behind me and is getting impatient for me to get over. I'll get over for them the first good chance I have where I won't have to slow down much.

What really pisses me off is the assholes that come up behind you like they want to pass you, you let them get by you, then they continue on at the same fucking speed. It's happened to me a bunch of times. Some people have no clue how to keep a safe distance from someone.

Top Bottom