Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the Left lane is (supposed) to be the FAST lane.........:(

rnch

not a mentor
EF VIP
do people practice good lane disipline in your area?

here in what's left of new orleans, the main highway artery is Interstate 10.

ever since the bitch Katrina visited this once-and-will-be-again great city; I-10's left hand lane has been clogged with people ambling along the road at 10, 15, 20 miles per hour slower than the prevailing traffic flow. (often with texas license plates, but that's another topic rant). no combination of dirty looks, headlight flashes, single and multiple finger gestures, gentle and violet hand waving, horn honks or gentle swerving inches from their rear bumper will make them GET THE HELL OUTTA THE WAY. all too often these bog slow vehicles are driven by old(er) people with nowhere to go and all freakin' day to get there.

arrrrgh!!

it's these card carrying, anti-destination league, stiff necked, oblivious-to-the-world-around-them that made me stop carying a gun in my vehicle.

thanks, i feel better now.

Whatever happened to the bill in FL that required people to move over in the left lane if they are obstructing traffic? It was going to ticket people in the fast lane for impeding traffic even if they were traveling the speed limit.

rnch said:
do people practive good lane disipline in your area?

here in what's left of new orleans, the main highway artery is Interstate 10.

ever since the bitch Katrina visited this once-and-will-be-again great city; I-10's left hand lane has been clogged with people ambling along the road at 10, 15, 20 miles per hour slower than the prevailing traffic flow. (often with texas license plates, but that's another topic rant). no combination of dirty looks, headlight flashes, single and multiple finger gestures, horn honks or gentle swerving inches from their rear bumper will make them GET THE HELL OUTTA THE WAY.

arrrrgh!!

it's these card carrying, anti-destination league, stif necked, oblivious-to-the-world-around-them that made me stop carying a gun in my vehicle.

thanks, i feel better now.

People do that shit over here too. But not just on I-10, on ALL the motherfucking roads. I just wanna shoot 'em all.

We have lots of Texas plates here, too. Mostly on duallies and vans full of <insert politically correct adjective for illegals here>.

sublime35 said:
People do that shit over here too. But not just on I-10, on ALL the motherfucking roads. I just wanna shoot 'em all.

I-10, US90 and US98 are the main routes of transgression here. It's not always the tourists and snowbirds, though. When it's a local on a Sunday drive (On Wednesday), I blow a gasket.

Yo...........that is a serious problem for me..................

Sometimes when im in a rush (ok all the times) im punching gas in the left lane only to see a motherfucker from the middle lane move on to the left while doing 40-45 meanwhile im closing in on him at like 85-90..............WTF bro...do they look in the rearview mirror...

In Europe people are much better when it comes to that.....there is no laws about the left lane but its common knowledge and common courtesy.........and they even warn you by flashing their headlights (those from opposite directions) about cops that set up traps..........

Man i love driving in Europe, especially Germany and thru Swiss Alps..........

But here....HERE they drive me fucken crazy, and when im on Fina/Test combo i feel like exploding and running the fuckers off the road.......

Top Bottom