Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Left brain/Right brain test (not the spinning girl)

nefertiti

Memeber
Elite Moderator
The picture of the spinning girl inspired me to take the test, though. According to that picture I am left brain dominant, but I had a hard time believing it because, while I have always been really good at math/numbers/logic etc, I've always felt more comfortable with my creative/intuitive side. In any case, apparently two tests say otherwise.

Your percentage score for the left brain is 63%.
Your percentage score for the right brain is 37%.

You are more left-brained than right-brained. Your left brain controls the right side of your body. In addition to being known as left-brained, you are also known as a critical thinker who uses logic and sense to collect information. You are able to retain this information through the use of numbers, words, and symbols. You usually only see parts of the "whole" picture, but this is what guides you step-by-step in a logical manner to your conclusion. Concise words, numerical and written formulas and technological systems are often forms of expression for you. Some occupations usually held by a left-brained person include a lab scientist, banker, judge, lawyer, mathematician, librarian, and skating judge.

http://www.testcafe.com/lbrb/lbrb.html

What's your score?

(ps - lolol @ "skating judge")

I took it...
Your percentage score for the left brain is 64%.
Your percentage score for the right brain is 36%.

You are more left-brained than right-brained. Your left brain controls the right side of your body. In addition to being known as left-brained, you are also known as a critical thinker who uses logic and sense to collect information. You are able to retain this information through the use of numbers, words, and symbols. You usually only see parts of the "whole" picture, but this is what guides you step-by-step in a logical manner to your conclusion. Concise words, numerical and written formulas and technological systems are often forms of expression for you. Some occupations usually held by a left-brained person include a lab scientist, banker, judge, lawyer, mathematician, librarian, and skating judge.

Your left brain/right brain percentage was calculated by combining the individual scores of each half's sub-categories. They are as follows:

Your percentage score for the right brain is 56%.
Your percentage score for the left brain is 44%.

You are more right-brained than left-brained. The right side of your brain controls the left side of your body. In addition to being known as right-brained, you are also known as a creative thinker who uses feeling and intuition to gather information. You retain this information through the use of images and patterns. You are able to visualize the "whole" picture first, and then work backwards to put the pieces together to create the "whole" picture. Your thought process can appear quite illogical and meandering. The problem-solving techniques that you use involve free association, which is often very innovative and creative. The routes taken to arrive at your conclusions are completely opposite to what a left-brained person would be accustomed. You probably find it easy to express yourself using art, dance, or music. Some occupations usually held by a right-brained person are forest ranger, athlete, beautician, actor/actress, craftsman, and artist.

Forest ranger?

close one

Your percentage score for the left brain is 56%.
Your percentage score for the right brain is 45%.

i skimmed through i and didn't know the answer to like half those questions. but i happened to be a skating judge, so is it safe to assume i'm left brained?

Your percentage score for the right brain is 58%.
Your percentage score for the left brain is 42%.

You are more right-brained than left-brained. The right side of your brain controls the left side of your body. In addition to being known as right-brained, you are also known as a creative thinker who uses feeling and intuition to gather information. You retain this information through the use of images and patterns. You are able to visualize the "whole" picture first, and then work backwards to put the pieces together to create the "whole" picture. Your thought process can appear quite illogical and meandering. The problem-solving techniques that you use involve free association, which is often very innovative and creative. The routes taken to arrive at your conclusions are completely opposite to what a left-brained person would be accustomed. You probably find it easy to express yourself using art, dance, or music. Some occupations usually held by a right-brained person are forest ranger, athlete, beautician, actor/actress, craftsman, and artist.

Your left brain/right brain percentage was calculated by combining the individual scores of each half's sub-categories. They are as follows:

I actually dated someone that claims he wanted to be a forest ranger and *accidentally* joined the military and went to ranger school because he thought that this would enable him to become one.... 'course looking back on that story now, methinks he was pulling my leg. He swore up and down the story was true but... I dunno, seemed too far-fetched now that I think about it. Or maybe I am just getting too old to believe much of anything I hear anymore.

nefertiti said:
The picture of the spinning girl inspired me to take the test, though. According to that picture I am left brain dominant, but I had a hard time believing it because, while I have always been really good at math/numbers/logic etc, I've always felt more comfortable with my creative/intuitive side. In any case, apparently two tests say otherwise.

http://www.testcafe.com/lbrb/lbrb.html

What's your score?

(ps - lolol @ "skating judge")

Your percentage score for the left brain is 52%.
Your percentage score for the right brain is 48%.

Your percentage score for the right brain is 46%.
Your percentage score for the left brain is 27%.

Left Brain

Top Bottom