Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lazy ass and her dog problem

iamthatiam

Plat Hero
Platinum
Need to vent- 12 years later and i have the same problem that i had when my sister and her dog was here

My parole officer friend and her dog is staying with me because she has become disabled and needed a place to stay. Why can't I just say no? The dog pisses and shits all over my house. She's been here nearly 2 weeks and every day it happens several times. I told her that she would have to keep the dog in a crate from now on or in the back yard with the pink flamingos. She agreed, but then ignored my requests the next day. The dog was still running around all over my house. No accidents or I would have blown a gasket..Stay tuned.

I'm retired now. Nothing but time to kill. I work out 6 days per week now. I'm not used to having no stress. Having no stress is giving me stress. lol

This crazy woman was eating a sandwich and either dropped or threw the part she didn't want on the floor. Damn, I invited a head case to stay here.

Top Bottom