Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Last of Us = videogame answer to The Walking Dead

hanselthecaretaker

High End Bro
Platinum

Looks like fun, very pleasing to the eye. The Walking Dead is actually is a videogame on Steam - I bought it out of curiously - its meh.

Have you played Planet Side 2 yet? It's free to play. Can't remember if you are into shooters or not but that shit is intense. I come out of a daze from playing this game and 3-4 hours have passed :)

Looks like fun, very pleasing to the eye. The Walking Dead is actually is a videogame on Steam - I bought it out of curiously - its meh.

Have you played Planet Side 2 yet? It's free to play. Can't remember if you are into shooters or not but that shit is intense. I come out of a daze from playing this game and 3-4 hours have passed :)

Yeah that def. looks like something that would take up a lot of time.

Is it anything like Tribes? I hated that game. I just couldn't get the skiing.

Kinda but much better because there are different classes and way better vehicles - the light soldier is closest to Tribes with a jet pack - other classes are heavy assault, engineer, medic, etc.

The Walking Dead is among the best games I've ever played from a storyline perspective...much better than the disappointing TV series.

The Walking Dead is among the best games I've ever played from a storyline perspective...much better than the disappointing TV series.

I'm kind of an action junky - story line is sweet as long as it ends in tons of action. Planetside2 has pretty no story line but you get to participate in 300 (real) person battles. This is the most demanding graphics and CPU game I've ever played. I had to upgrade my vid card just to get like 30 FPS in battles. :)

Join me Hansel and all other gamer junkies!

You can play Skyrim later....

Top Bottom