Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

last nights Top Gear episode.

my fav is still the one where Jeremy drove that tiny three-wheeler automobile around inside the BBC building. The shot of the newcast on air where he is seen driving down the hall behind them is still the single funniest site gag I've ever seen.

my fav is still the one where Jeremy drove that tiny three-wheeler automobile around inside the BBC building. The shot of the newcast on air where he is seen driving down the hall behind them is still the single funniest site gag I've ever seen.

I have seen that episode.

He is such a big man, that tiny car.

He didn't even get out of it for the meeting he attended either.

did you see that little toy car that could drive up the sides of buildings that they ran up the window right behind the morning BBC show? fucking hilarious. But monday's episode is a game breaker. I was in hysterics when they pinked out hammond's bike. And the little vietnamese lady thought that she was supposed to spray paint all the bikes in the lot, most of which had nothing to do with the show. And them painting penis on clarksons helmet........god damn.

did you see that little toy car that could drive up the sides of buildings that they ran up the window right behind the morning BBC show? fucking hilarious.

ehh....that's the ep I just cited, duderonomy! Real street legal (in the UK) auto though, not just a toy.

ehh....that's the ep I just cited, duderonomy! Real street legal (in the UK) auto though, not just a toy.

no, I'm not talking about that little suitcase car he drove into the building and right behind the newscast, that thing was fucking hysterical...especially when he drove it into the elevator..:lmao:

What I was talking about was that tiny little remote control car that could "literally" drive up sheer vertical surfaces. It must be magnetic somehow, they said they couldn't figure out how it did it. But they drove it right up on the window right behind the BBC morning show.....like our "today" show. So these poor people are like totally oblivious to this little toy car driving around the window behind them.

Top Bottom