Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

last nights Top Gear episode.

redsamurai

Banned
IMO the best episode of any show not just this year but for YEARS. And it had nothing to do with cars, amazing. Veitnam is god's country.......I want to do that trip they took.

I've never watched it.

Cliff notes?

I watched an episode today where they reviewed the latest innovation from Toyota (basically an personal wheelchair), had one of the presenters learn how to drive with Mika Hakkinen in Finland (did you know that the Fins have had the most successful formula 1 and rally car drivers in the world, they take three years to pass a driver's test as they have to be able to do a powerslide), then they turned a Corvette V8 engine into a household blender (raw beef and bricks were blended), then they had Mark Wahlburg get into a standard car, do a lap on their race track and see how well he did against all the other celebrities they have had on (this is a weekly thing).

It is brilliant.

I watched an episode today where they reviewed the latest innovation from Toyota (basically an personal wheelchair), had one of the presenters learn how to drive with Mika Hakkinen in Finland (did you know that the Fins have had the most successful formula 1 and rally car drivers in the world, they take three years to pass a driver's test as they have to be able to do a powerslide), then they turned a Corvette V8 engine into a household blender (raw beef and bricks were blended), then they had Mark Wahlburg get into a standard car, do a lap on their race track and see how well he did against all the other celebrities they have had on (this is a weekly thing).

It is brilliant.
best part of each episode right there

best part of each episode right there

oh c'mon, the best parts of the episodes are either at the beginning where they put stiggy out in one of those ridiculous 10000hp cars, or after that when they pull some ridiculous jackass shit. The episode where they took the 18 wheelers out was probably my favorite until last night. God damn those guys havae the best job in the whole fucking world.

Really, for how the slate some cars and manufacturers, it couldn't be done with typical commercial funding.

I really don't mind paying my TV license to the Beeb when we get programs like this.

:)

Top Bottom