Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Laredo girl is in town at her friends place...

Well, that was a quick trip, shes going through depression or something because of some things in her life, so I came back home. She basically wanted to see me because she was mad that I asked her to help me smuggle from Mexico. That was my bad for asking her to do that, I can get too comfortable with that sort of thing and forget how other people feel:rolleyes:

Now don't you feel much better that you didn't pop out your wanger and bang her? She probably feels a whole lot better

No, I dont feel better.
Just kidding, she was in a piss poor mood and I dont operate like that.

This is TXcollegeguy

Dave Quick pussy footing around and get your ass over here...I brought Corona, and we have TONS OF FOOD...It's a messy job and I can't eat it all by myself

That wasn't Dread lady that was me posting there...lol

We had WAY TOO MUCH FOOD. 1 16 ounce steak and 1 12 ounce Chicken breast, combine that will a SUPER huge bag of Gardettos(sp?) 3 coronas, 2 Bartles and James wine coolers, 4 miller lites, and now I'm home ready to clean up and hit 6th street with the neighbor
A.K.A. Camel Toe

Top Bottom