Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Laptop stolen..everything gone.. everything

ChefWide

Elite Mentor
Platinum
ever have your whole life just kind of fucked up by a simple act of calousness?

set down my bag at the gym, talking to the manager. walked over to the pro shop kinda area ,about 20 ft from my bag found a redi to drink MM, came back: no laptop... gone for ever...

every moment of my work and business for the last 4 months, every contact, every email, my business plans, every piece of my business.. every personal everything... every email, every saved MSN conversation, every photograph of my friends my family my kids... every recipe i have added to the database for four fucking months..

gone. all of it.

one calous moment... one stupid moment by me and that assinine moment of awareness that i have no backups for four months and no way to save a fucking moment of that work, those private moments are also now gone for ever...

:worried:

Ohhh man Cheffy, thats my worst nightmare waking up in cold sweats that my pocketpc or laptop was missing with all reports.
If I were you Id make a 500$ reward or some large denomination with a way to return it anonymously.

Too bad there werent any cameras to catch the action

Just wait till I compile all the info on cd!

LOL........sorry man that just sucks fucking ass. I had a shitty day also. My cell got stole a couple weeks ago. Fuck 'em all.

laptops should come with lo-jack or something.....assholes.

Chef,

Get cooperation from the gym on all the members that were there prior to your arrival. Otherwise, go an hour before you did today and watch at the bar who is acting suspicious. TYpically they will steal again. If you catch them, get them outside and give them an offer they can't refuse.

I'm very very sorry for your loss.

Top Bottom