Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

In A land far far away called GA

TxCollegeguy

Well just wanted to check in on my 6hr pass and let everyone know I'm doing well and kicking ass in my own little way....I've managed to go from Mepps to Reception and jumped up in weight to 218, well now a month and a half later I'm down to 203 in only 3 weeks of training...It's actually been alot of fun, my head drill Sargent is a Ranger/Green Beret so whenever we drop for pushups or flutter kicks he drops with us...Needless to say he smokes us all...He's got a strength I've never seen before in a person

we have Rappelled from a 65ft tower, gone to multiple obstacle courses, gone through the gas chamber, finally went to the range, and fired off a few rounds on the saw, grenade launcher, and similuated with a Rocket Launcher...We have some negitive people in our group but I'm not getting to pissed off with them. Most of us are Commo Guys and a good group are going to be meeting back up at Jump School....I'm leaving on the 20th to head back to houston for a 2 week Break for Christmas. Ttlpkg put out my addy so yall can write...I hope all of yall have been doing well

hey whats up

i was just about to head off to the gym when i saw this post

hope alls well. cool that he does the pishups with you......but whats a flutter kick?

anyhows gotta dash, nice to hear from you though. people been asking after you a lot on here

a flutter kick is when you lay on the ground, put your hands just slightly above your butt and lift your legs six inches off the ground and start kicking like your swimming...They are charging 18cents a minute to be online so I dont think I will stay on more then an hr

Hey good to hear from you Chris !!!

Glad to hear all is going well. :)

How did you handle the gas chamber?

Right on bro....had a hockey coach once that was an ex navy seal...he did all the shit with us too and yes...he worked us all.....glad your having fun.....stay strong

:teleport:

the Chamber was ok for me...I was one of the first guys out plus I held my breath for about 45 seconds and only took in half a breath...my eyes burned but my skin burned more We have a few people that have been on the slow bus for life and they were stupid enough to take off their masks right away and 1 guy went crazy and tried to run out...it was a bit funny

I have been learning some cool Cadences during our runs. on the downside I have a few stuck in my head right now :(

All that needs to be said is that you people should apprecieate every freedom you have...I thought I did before I got here but never reguardless how long I'm in the military will I take my freedoms for granted.

Things here are nothing what I expected...I guess watching Full metal jacket kind of distorts the view of what basic training is really like....Just do what they tell you and it's no problem

no live fire crawling yet...But soon as I get back I only have a month left of training they moved up graduation to Feb 7...we will spend 2 straight weeks at the range...My instructor is expecting us to qualify as Experts after he trains us. He's been on a SF sniper team for a few years now

ok time for me to bug out...Yall people have my address here so feel free to write and Ladies Send your pictures :) there are no women here so you can imagine how insane this has been for a 21 yr old :)

Take care...I'll be back on soon as I get back to HOuston or if there is a place in the Airport to log on

And a Big whats up to ECHWAM

Top Bottom