Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

laid off, looking for career change

nah bro, ive got a LOT of friends who are 34. most are bodybuilders. thats not old at all. it aint like your 60. lol. and even if you were you could still be a dealer and rake in loads of cash.

I tell people a million times - if all you care about is paycheck and job security, get a federal job right out of h.s. and you'll be fine all your life. If you don't care - go find a job in what you enjoy doing. I did, excel like hell at it, my own boss and i'm doign very fine financially. If I went for a paycheck years ago, i'd be sitting in an office, printing reports, miserable, fat, and yelling at you guys all day.

Well I still do the last, but I digress.

If u need a job now, just to pay the rent and keep the lights on - you might have to settle for what you can get, and then figure out the rest of your life. Take your time.

r

I tell people a million times - if all you care about is paycheck and job security, get a federal job right out of h.s. and you'll be fine all your life. If you don't care - go find a job in what you enjoy doing. I did, excel like hell at it, my own boss and i'm doign very fine financially. If I went for a paycheck years ago, i'd be sitting in an office, printing reports, miserable, fat, and yelling at you guys all day.

Well I still do the last, but I digress.

If u need a job now, just to pay the rent and keep the lights on - you might have to settle for what you can get, and then figure out the rest of your life. Take your time.

r

Very well put

In a down economy people don't stop getting sick, going to jail or drinking... I'm in nursing school, just sayin.

Like R said take the time to figure out what you really enjoy doing and do that. Think of it as getting paid to do something you would get up every day and do for free anyway because you actually enjoy it.

Although trades in Canada are where it's at right now. High demand, good pay. Maybe find another trade you would enjoy? Nursing also is huge need but a really shitty (literally) job. At 34 and single though in nursing school you would have dozens of 23 year old hotties all over you.

Top Bottom