Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ladies, what would you think of a man 30 years old and never had a girlfriend?

I've had dates before and I've been laid but have never had anything resembling an actual relationship. I'm shy as hell (I've been diagnosed with social anxiety)
It's hard for me to meet women let alone ask them out. Sometimes my shyness is mistaken for being rude or stuck up as I don't talk a lot. The women I meet never seem to be willing to give me enough time to "open up" around them. It takes a while for me to get comfortable with someone. I'm worried now that women will think I'm a freak if they find out about my lack of a previous love life. Would you ever give a guy like me a chance?

Fast Twitch Fiber said:
I've had dates before and I've been laid but have never had anything resembling an actual relationship. I'm shy as hell (I've been diagnosed with social anxiety)
It's hard for me to meet women let alone ask them out. Sometimes my shyness is mistaken for being rude or stuck up as I don't talk a lot. The women I meet never seem to be willing to give me enough time to "open up" around them. It takes a while for me to get comfortable with someone. I'm worried now that women will think I'm a freak if they find out about my lack of a previous love life. Would you ever give a guy like me a chance?

Whoa.

You're nordstrom from the future.

Some of you need to shut the fuck and offer some insightful advice for a change. There are many people in your situation.

revexrevex said:
Some of you need to shut the fuck and offer some insightful advice for a change. There are many people in your situation.

Really? Well if you want my advice you sound like you are conflicted with having a commitment with a female becuase you are not sure of your sexuality!

And if not Lie! Say you fucked a whole lot of bitches! It will make you sound like a jerk but it won't make you sound like a Homo!

I have sex with females.

However, I do know few guys over 40, and 50, who had never had a permanent girlfriend. They either could not find them, could not keep them, or simply were too involved in something to even pay attention in their personal life. This is a common occurance, not everyone lives a fairy tale where they find their princess, and live happily ever after.

And Dcup, grow up man.

Fast Twitch Fiber said:

Don't worry about it man. Just play it cool and when you feel like you are comfortable with a woman than you can tell her that she is your first real girlfriend. No need to rush things, there are many people in your situtation.

-sk

When does a girl become a girlfriend? Everybody has a different definition. I believe that women call a man a boyfriend after they have decided to regularly screw him?

I know a guy whos mid 30s and a virgin.
Never really had a gf either.
'Normal' guy in all other aspects... successful, fit, bright.
We dont know wtf his deal is.
And no... hes not gay.

Top Bottom