Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ladies, How would you rate my bod?

PoonRaider

I'm 17, 5'9, and I'll be about 150 when I fully recover from surgery (Which I had 3/11/04). I will lose about 10-15 pounds of mainly fat until I'm off my liquid and soft food diet. The surgery has helped me get lean for this summer, and I've been toning up and drinking plenty of protein.

Yeah, so I was just curious what you guys thought of my bod (In my avatar)

Last edited:
lamamacita said:
What type of surgery did you have?

Orthognathic, which means "straight jaw" in latin. I used to have a small unnoticeable overbite. We got the surgery, which normally costs 10 grand, for free because my dad is an Anesthesiologist.

maybe I'll post some full body shots later on.

Btw, thx for the compliments, time to get my mack on this month, when the pool opens up! :dance2:

PoonRaider said:
Orthognathic, which means "straight jaw" in latin. I used to have a small unnoticeable overbite. We got the surgery, which normally costs 10 grand, for free because my dad is an Anesthesiologist.

maybe I'll post some full body shots later on.

Btw, thx for the compliments, time to get my mack on this month, when the pool opens up! :dance2:

you understand you got comments from non-females, yes?

besides i'm 16, and need to hit up the cardio again and in two months or so i'll be rockin :cool: :p

Top Bottom