Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ladies how long would you have to know a guy before you went on an overnight trip?

Fast Twitch Fiber

Let's say a guy asks you to go to a football game and it requires an overnight hotel stay. Would you do it after knowing the guy for a week? month? 3 months? year? ( or you think football's disgusting, no way I'd go at all even if we were married?)

Let's hear some female opinions.

Just make sure she dosent see your icepick, ball gag and leather hood, or else it may take a little longer.

Bullit said:
Just make sure she dosent see your icepick, ball gag and leather hood, or else it may take a little longer.

She's already seen my wooden paddle and nipple clamps and it didn't scare her.

Surely the ladies have some thoughts on this issue.

Fast twitch here's how it works.

If i take a lady to dinner, then dancing, maybe a show, have a few drinks etc, then i think i would be some chance of having her agree to stay overnight at a hotel.

Take her to the football, demolition derby or the wrestling, and i think i would struggle convincing her to hotel it overnight.

I could be wrong.

I guess timing doesnt matter...it should be based on how well you know the other person..or how you feel when you are around them that I would base that decision on.

I went on an overnight trip with my boyfriend before we were ever even together...but we had known each other about 2 months before that..and we had gotten extremely close in that time..so I felt fine about going on an overnight trip with him...and honestly, if I HADNT gone on that trip with him, I dont know that we would be together today...lets just say it was a GOOD trip;)

lets see here.....

i dated kronk for 3 weeks, went on a weekend road trip...he asked me to marry him...the rest is history!

alphaxi said:
I guess timing doesnt matter...it should be based on how well you know the other person..or how you feel when you are around them that I would base that decision on.

I went on an overnight trip with my boyfriend before we were ever even together...but we had known each other about 2 months before that..and we had gotten extremely close in that time..so I felt fine about going on an overnight trip with him...and honestly, if I HADNT gone on that trip with him, I dont know that we would be together today...lets just say it was a GOOD trip;)

um yeah it was fun..she helped me move down to atlanta that weekend..just me and her and my empty apartment..and we just explored atlanta and went out to eat and had a blast and we werent even together..

and that was also the first time we ever made love....

and we werent even together yet! :)

Top Bottom