Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lack of Understanding

GynoRhino

Alright, I love my girl so much.. But she doesn't understand steroids.. She doesn't realize that they aren't the evil horrible compounds that everyone's been taught they were since school. She tells me she'll leave me if I use. Any of you have any experiences similar to this? Did you go behind her back, did you finally get her to come around?

Re

I don't tell my wife. Keep creatine and other crap laying around and tell her thats what your on when she starts noticing you changing. That's what I do.

Man my girl friend just found my shit I told her it was for my dog.I just happen to keep it with the dogs meds so it work out good.;)

It took me about 3 months to get my girl to understand. Just tell her that you dont want to hide anything from her because you feel that the trust between you and her is the foundation of a good realtionship but you also want to take your training to another level. Thats what I did and it worked but took sometime. BUT BELIVE ME IF YOU ACT WIERD AT ALL DURING YOUR CYCLE OR AFTER IT SHE WILL BLAME EVERYTHING ON THE ROIDS.
Good luck bro.

1bigpitbull said:
Man my girl friend just found my shit I told her it was for my dog.I just happen to keep it with the dogs meds so it work out good.;)

LOL@1bigpitpull....

"Honey, those dbol tabs are for Sparky..." :D

Best advice I can give you is to be honest about it and help educate her on this topic... Lets face it, relationships are hard enough as it is without throwing in a lifetime of deception into them. Take 648's advice and let us know how it goes...

You can't win bro. I'm in the same situation now and it's always been that way with every girlfriend I eventually spilled the beans to. (Of course, it's hard to hide it when they see me at 235 for 3 months and then I bulk up to 260 in no time).

Really, for most girls, I don't think it is so much that they are really concerned about any harmful effects, because no matter how much proof you give them that juice is not that harmful if used properly (and the idiots are responsible for its bad rap), they never accept it. I think it's really about them feeling self-conscious (as fine as they may be, girls seem to always be comparing themselves to other girls) as we make drastic improvements. Especially if you not interested in competing or anything, they probably wonder if were looking to upgrade and dump 'em. Probably makes them feel insecure, I'd guess, whether they are conscious of it or not.

Basically, I just ignore them when they bitch about that shit. If she leaves becasue of that, then adios baby!

I told my gf I only did mild anabolics - I did not get in trouble cause I explained everything...she trains quite a bit too so she knows a little about them.
I guess I am lucky, though...I never changed moods while on cycle so she does not have a problem with my juicing. She just does not want me to get 'too big' -

Hey bigpitbull...were you using ttokkyo? The picture of the mastif would have helped you explain the whole "roids for the dog" thing!

D. Ronin gave you some real good advice. Also let's say you quit roid's because of this girl. What happen's when she doesn't let you get that car or that bike you have been working your ass off to obtain. I myself don't like ultimatiums (my spelling sucks)

Top Bottom