Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Krispy Kreme.. Not just good to eat, also good for my portfolio

Y_lifter

http://www.reuters.com/news_article.jhtml?type=businessnews&StoryID=1387154

WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. (Reuters) - Krispy Kreme Doughnuts KKD.N on Thursday reported a nearly 50 percent jump in quarterly earnings, citing new store openings and higher sales.

Krispy Kreme said it expects to earn 64 cents a diluted share for the full year, a penny above its June forecast and Wall Street's current consensus estimate. Broken down by quarter, the company pegged earnings of 16 cents a share in the third quarter and 18 cents a share in the fourth quarter.

LOL!!! Krispy Kreme Rocks. Plus they're merchandising through grocery stores now like acme...those...those evil bastards.

I buy a dozen every friday and put them on the fat admins desk. I'm evil like that.

I bought coke recently. all of my stock purchases from now on will be things that are addictive. effectively a sin stock mutual fund... only more expensive and less ROI

true dat wodie..

MOBIL, and other Gas Stations are putting up big Neon KK Signs
and get them delivered every morning.

Even our Snack Bar place here at work gets them delivered each day..

Between my Stable bond funds, LMT and my KK stock, I'm fairly safe in this F'ed up Economy..

Yea HS, either Addictive or Destructive seems to be the way to go..

They won't be making much money when I get through suing them. I'm adding them to the fast food lawsuit. Those evil bastards spike their doughnuts with extra sugar that makes them irresistible. They are evil bastards responsible for making America FAT!

The above post was intended to be sarcastic.

I am personally responsible for half of the earnings increase

Cornholio said:
I am personally responsible for half of the earnings increase
u 2, huh???

KK isDEATH to a diet, u-u-u-m-m-m-m-m!!!:p

WODIN said:
LOL!!! Krispy Kreme Rocks. Plus they're merchandising through grocery stores now like acme...those...those evil bastards. ....

No shit. Every morning I head to the store to buy a paper and I'm greeted with stacks of KK boxes. Fortunately, they're usually surrounded by one or two enourmous women who give me a warning snarl when I try to approach.

vixenbabe said:
I think I must be the only person alive WHO has NEVER tasted a Krispy Kreme donut! Fact!

You don't know what you're missing babe...

Consider yourself a virgin again knowing what you know about sex.
This is how it really feels to have Not Done the Krispy Kreme...

Top Bottom