Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

kohler 3492 = best crapper alive..

nope...

go to japan.

they have some serious fuckin toilets.

i remember like even 10-12 years ago they had these super digital toilets, cost a fortune. but they were like computers

except toilets

calveless wonder said:
nope...

go to japan.

they have some serious fuckin toilets.

i remember like even 10-12 years ago they had these super digital toilets, cost a fortune. but they were like computers

except toilets

Do they fit huge American-size butts?

Kohler makes nice toilets...but I'd prefer a more traditional looking model. And give me a high-volume flush old-school model, too...not one of this wimpy water-saving models.

I want my toilet to be in the mold of Al Bundy's beloved 'Ferguson'

canadianhitman said:
Kohler makes nice toilets...but I'd prefer a more traditional looking model. And give me a high-volume flush old-school model, too...not one of this wimpy water-saving models.

I want my toilet to be in the mold of Al Bundy's beloved 'Ferguson'

It was just the most expensive one on their site, I was going strictly by price.

how are you supposed to lean back and get comfy while you read on that thing, with there being no tank on the back???

canadianhitman said:
how are you supposed to lean back and get comfy while you read on that thing, with there being no tank on the back???

They're doing you a favor. Reading on the toilet causes hemorrhoids.

nahhhh..........nothing beats an al bundy furgerson.

"ba-WOOOOSH"

:FRlol:

Top Bottom