Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kiss my ass MIPLANK!!

As Always, I "call's 'em as I seeeez 'em".

Ya'll never had to deal with him filling your cell phone with mile-a-minute, manic messages or badgering the bartenders and patrons of your neighborhood watering hole.

I have NO tolerance for uncontrolled drug abusers!!

I called him out for what he was BEFORE his untimely-yet-not-unexpected early death.

"It Is What It Is".

THE "ENOLA GAY" HAS HIT THE SKYS FOR ANOTHER STRAFING RUN!!

BOMBS AWAY!

TALLY-HOOOOOOO!!!

:biggrin:

:artist:

As Always, I "call's 'em as I seeeez 'em".

Ya'll never had to deal with him filling your cell phone with mile-a-minute, manic messages or badgering the bartenders and patrons of your neighborhood watering hole.

I have NO tolerance for uncontrolled drug abusers!!

I called him out for what he was BEFORE his untimely-yet-not-unexpected early death.

"It Is What It Is".

You're a fucking idiot.

I probably recieved more phone calls from poboy than anyone, that mofo called me at work, etc and he was still a good fuckin bro. Was he a lil out there, yeah but that's what made shrimpy shrimpy.

Atleast people actually liked him...you on the other hand can take a fuckin walk bro. Nobody likes you.

THE "ENOLA GAY" HAS HIT THE SKYS FOR ANOTHER STRAFING RUN!!

BOMBS AWAY!

TALLY-HOOOOOOO!!!

:biggrin:

:artist:

Hey jackass, here's a tip. Nobody here actually cares about bombs. Its all a fucking joke. Do you really think grown adults are getting mad because you are using fake internet bombs? Do you really think you're hurting anyone? Christ I've never known anyone so clueless and stupid. Nobody heres cares whether you live or die so go away, dick-sucking faggot.

Top Bottom