Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kiss my ass MIPLANK!!

I dont think anyone from here found out conclusively ..or perhaps someone(s) did but did not share it with everyone else

he was found in his apartment

Oh Jesus Christ, is that all you've got?? I'm a woman, so you cluelessly try to make a joke about me being on my period? You couldn't be more stupid.

You have the wit of a 4 yr old with Down Syndrome.

Answer the damn question. Are you, or aren't you?

Answer the damn question. Are you, or aren't you?

I'm actually not.

And rnch is so clueless, it's the weeks leading up to one's period that can result in hormonal symptoms (moodiness, break outs, bloating, etc). Once you're having your period, your hormones drop and the lining in your uterus sheds.

I fucking hate clueless people. Hey rnch, you need new material.

I'm actually not.

And rnch is so clueless, it's the weeks leading up to one's period that can result in hormonal symptoms (moodiness, break outs, bloating, etc). Once you're having your period, your hormones drop and the lining in your uterus sheds.

I fucking hate clueless people. Hey rnch, you need new material.

Oh, OK. thanks. I guess that peanut butter stink is coming from somewhere else.

Think rnch has rag envy?

Top Bottom