Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kingwinny, Please Put Me On List List For Exit Tomorrow

hey richard gear.. ya gotta meet us at our meeting place.. there are several of us going.. kingwinny obviously, njstacked, me i think jlony.. who knows who else.. maybe they will check in :)
let me or the king know...

supergirl said:
hey richard gear.. ya gotta meet us at our meeting place.. there are several of us going.. kingwinny obviously, njstacked, me i think jlony.. who knows who else.. maybe they will check in :)
let me or the king know...

Where will you guys be? Let me know. it would be cool to me up, being from the board and all. It's probably going to be a madhouse, so if you guys chill in one area, i'll look for you guys. Let me know.

I'll be there...Gonna be good rolling for the first time in 5 months with a little g at the end...Hell maybee throw in a little k if its around last week of cycle might as well take advantage before the crash

the elite crew is meeting up at 12:30 on the second floor at the main bar in the front!!! That is the bar when you first walk in upstairs, past the coat check.
to be on kingwinny's list, just mention AMAZING E at the door and say your name plus how many people. COOL.. just look for the meatheads with the spikey hair and one jacked blonde chick among them LOL
see ya tomorrow... list closes at 1:30

Thats a good spot and I always try to get there by that time. I will use the list. Thanks. Hope to see you guys there : )
Should be a good night.

Make sure you guys get there early the line is gonna be around the building. Try to get there by 12 the latest and you should be OK---- can't wait to see everybody there. lata

yo

kingwinny you r going to see everybody there besides me... so dont cry your eyes out...supergirl and i are going on a hot date ...i wans't supposed to tell you!!! sorry dude.....ps...that was cool.
j/k boner. im going to image my new girlfriend (Meadow Soprano)
she is going to be there lata ............

Re: yo

princeprimo said:
kingwinny you r going to see everybody there besides me... so dont cry your eyes out...supergirl and i are going on a hot date ...i wans't supposed to tell you!!! sorry dude.....ps...that was cool.
j/k boner. im going to image my new girlfriend (Meadow Soprano)
she is going to be there lata ............

you little shit.. how dare you even think of cheating on me??? oh well, guess the king gets me all to himself thne lol
YOU LOSER.. just come to exit with us.. image is played out.

All I have to say is Sick!!!! I will be there along with 800migs of Test and 50migs/day of Winny.......Sick LIstacked Sick!

Top Bottom