Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

kiddo had another seizure today

Visited this site for the first time in 2 years and saw this thread.
My friends 3 year old started having seizures all of a sudden. The kid would just fall flat on his face. It got more and more frequent, eventually more than every day. He had to wear a bike helmet all day.
Mom was a wreck. I would see her, and see the tired and scared look in her eyes. It was very sad.
They put the boy on medicine but it made the poor kid a zombie, and didn't stop the seizures. I don't what the medicine was.

Then they discovered high CBD marijuana and CBD oil. Started giving the kid CBD oil and the seizures stopped almost immediately.
It was like a miracle and I don't really know how else to describe what a blessing and a relief it was for this family.

My wife just told me that now the kid doesn't take it anymore. He was on it maybe 1.5 years or so. He seems to be cured. Dad was growing high CBD plants for while. I am in Colorado, so it is a much simpler matter to find and try this.

I can imagine what you are going through cindylou, and hope you find a solution soon. You should google "CBD oil for seizures."
I'm not planning on becoming a regular around here like I used to be, but if you want me to find out more specifics about this family let me know, and I will find out all I can. I will check back in here for the next few days.

Good Luck!

That's how I am. Abby's have increased frequency from once a month to once every three days. I hope I don't make it to the every day mark..omg I couldn't handle it. Or the multiple a day. I don't know how people cope with that. :/

I would appreciate that, I am a Colorado resident although I don't have any cards for getting anything, if you could find out anything for me I would appreciate it. I've read that some kids need thc and some don't and I don't know where to start at all. Anything helps, I would appreciate anything. Thank you so much for taking the time to respond.

That's how I am. Abby's have increased frequency from once a month to once every three days. I hope I don't make it to the every day mark..omg I couldn't handle it. Or the multiple a day. I don't know how people cope with that. :/

I would appreciate that, I am a Colorado resident although I don't have any cards for getting anything, if you could find out anything for me I would appreciate it. I've read that some kids need thc and some don't and I don't know where to start at all. Anything helps, I would appreciate anything. Thank you so much for taking the time to respond.

I'll get some info for you tomorrow.

I need to drink more water

I know a lot of mothers reach out to people online and rally the troops so to speak, but I don't want to do that. I guess...I don't want anyone feeling sorry for us so I don't say anything to anyone. But I get a twinge of jealousy when I see people living their lives, dressing up for Halloween, arguing over politics, having a glass of wine, sending their kids to school. I'd stop looking but I already feel isolated.

I need to drink more water

I know a lot of mothers reach out to people online and rally the troops so to speak, but I don't want to do that. I guess...I don't want anyone feeling sorry for us so I don't say anything to anyone. But I get a twinge of jealousy when I see people living their lives, dressing up for Halloween, arguing over politics, having a glass of wine, sending their kids to school. I'd stop looking but I already feel isolated.
Cindy, rally the troops. Seriously. Take every bit of help and information you can. You can't inform yourself adequately PLUS hold down life PLUS be mom PLUS ... you get the point.

I've heard of some near miraculous things for some children with medical marijuana. It's great you live in CO, it means you've got more options. Insurance almost definitely won't pay for the medicine but it frequently will pay for all sorts of alternative treating physicians.

You don't need a card for cbd oil. Most rec places have it in oil and gummy form.

So sorry Cindy and I will be praying for you. As a dad of 3 littles my heart breaks for you. I can't imagine watching your child hurt and feeling like you don't know what to do. Prayers.

You don't need a card for cbd oil. Most rec places have it in oil and gummy form.

So sorry Cindy and I will be praying for you. As a dad of 3 littles my heart breaks for you. I can't imagine watching your child hurt and feeling like you don't know what to do. Prayers.

^^^
good bro

Top Bottom