Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

keystroke loggers...

F

flickenu

anyone know much about these? I'm not great with computers, but I am above average. I wanna install one on my computer (long story why) so that i can find out whats being typed on here. I heard winguardian makes one, where can i get this? i dont really know how easy they are to use either, if anyone has any info that could help me feel free to respond, thanks. Also, does it only log information typed while someone is online?

Above average?

You're above average in computers but don't know how to use a search engine like Google to find Win Gaurdian.

ive tried to install win guardian, and it kept sayin i was missin some file or somethin. never got it to work. since then i have tried a couple different ones, but i never get them to work, or i dont know how to use them.
is there a simple one i could find somwhere, i dont need anything fansy, just somthin that will let me see what my girlfriend is really chatin about with her guy friends. thanks

king kong- i downloaded winguardian and mine worked just fine. you get a free trial for 15 days but thats all the longer i need it. after the 15 days if u want to purchase it you can get it for 39.99. there might be a crack on irc for it though so that you dont have to pay.

Top Bottom