Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Key Loggers

KA-BAR

Life Taker, Heart Breaker
Platinum
Anyone know of any good ones? I downloaded SYNC Manager and for some reason I cant get it to work. I have a 5 computer network at my house and need to monitor my 12 year old daughter. Would be fun to see what my wife gets into also. lol. I trust them just want to be nosey basically.

Make your own. :)

If you decide to do it and need to know which API's to call send me a pm. :)

Well you probably won't listen to me, so i'll also give you the easy way out: www.tlsecurity.net search there there are many.

-sk

I'd be OK with it, as long as you let them know up front that every keystroke entered into the computer is being recorded. Let them know any emails or instant messages they send will be available for you to view etc... Now, if you have bought them computers of their own, I would find it wrong to do. You trusted them enough to have their own computer purchased for them, but not to use it?

Ive told them both I was going to do it. I walk by my daughter and she shuts down all the chat programs and min icq like she is hiding something. Im sure its nothing big I just want to make sure . My wife was not happy but she never really made a big issue out of it.

Top Bottom