Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kevin Costner in trouble for giving himself a Happy Ending

Longhorn85

I really have not enjoyed a Costner movie since "No Way Out" over 15 years ago, but this is an interesting story:

"The Hollywood star was accused of taking off his towel during the massage at The Old Course Hotel in St Andrews, Fife, in October 2004, exposing himself and then performing a sex act.

...The 51-year-old actor had been on honeymoon with his new wife in St Andrews when he went for the massage."

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,11069-2151228,00.html

Now, I hope my libido is as alive and well as his when I'm 51, but what about that young babe you have with you on your honeymoon? Maybe she was up in the suite worn out from previous ass-tappin' sessions.

LMAO...

Yeah most of his work sucks.

I did like Field of Dreams though.

Well maybe he can work it into a new movie role that isn't related to baseball, outlaw/cowboy/nomad type character.

Also, it is known that when getting a massage, girls are not suppose to touch you anyway, so you have to touch yourself first to signal you want that massaged too. Apparently, he couldn't quit touching himself.

I've allways payed a little extra and got them to perform tha happy ending...he must be a cheap bastard.

"The management of the hotel had not taken her seriously enough when she complained, she said, and she had not been provided with adequate counselling. The woman said that she was sacked last August"

that sir...is power.

Top Bottom