Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ke$ha!

Also Kesha stated in the past that he did not drug her or rape her. I'm all for advocating for rape victims and I know that not all abuse leaves physical evidence, also fear will make many women stay quiet. But the fact she has no proof, she denied it in the past, she never went to a hospital or to the police along with the fact she is seeking commercial justice and not criminal/judicial justice makes this whole thing stink.
Bunch of people online with their #freekesha don't understand business, they can't just break a contract like that, they've invested over $60 million in her! She was even offered to record with the same label but a different producer and she wont do that either...

One way or another it sucks for her of course.

Also Kesha stated in the past that he did not drug her or rape her. I'm all for advocating for rape victims and I know that not all abuse leaves physical evidence, also fear will make many women stay quiet. But the fact she has no proof, she denied it in the past, she never went to a hospital or to the police along with the fact she is seeking commercial justice and not criminal/judicial justice makes this whole thing stink.
Bunch of people online with their #freekesha don't understand business, they can't just break a contract like that, they've invested over $60 million in her! She was even offered to record with the same label but a different producer and she wont do that either...

One way or another it sucks for her of course.

Because like all other pop "stars", she's a fraud. Nothing more than a face for the music. Dr. Luke did everything and she just provided the slutty appearance. She knows she is not capable of doing anything on her own as Luke developed her look, sound and style.

Because like all other pop "stars", she's a fraud. Nothing more than a face for the music. Dr. Luke did everything and she just provided the slutty appearance. She knows she is not capable of doing anything on her own as Luke developed her look, sound and style.

Yeah but, Dr Luke is a white guy????

Top Bottom