Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kazza Tips & Tricks

grafix-GNC

Some Kazaa Tips & Tricks (post #1)

How to get Max results at a Kazaa search?
------------------------------------------------
It's very simple.
Go to your Registry Editor. How you ask?
Simply click the start button --> Run
and then write down: regedit , and press the ENTER key (in WinNT write regedt)
Moving on......

Find this key:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Kazaa\Advanced
Under this key you'll find 'MaxSearchResult' - double click to open and change the value to: 99999999 (Hexadecimal)

Thats all....Now you'll get all the resualts out off a single kazaa search.

How to get rid of Kazaa Spyware?
---------------------------------------
As you all know by know, by installing kazaa you also install spyware and everytime kazaa runs, it is spying after every move you make, learning what you like to search on the web.

To prevent that you'll need to delete the spyware.

Step 1:
Goto Registry Editor and search under 'HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software'
a key called 'CYDOOR' (there should be two of 'em, but I don't remember the exact names since I already deleted them, sorry about that)
Anyway, delete those two 'cydoor' keys.
Step 2:
Goto C:\WINDOWS\system (C:\WINNT\system in win2k) and find the 2 or 3 files beggining with 'cd_clint' - those are files that are important to the operation of kazaa, but you'll have to replace them for fake files in order to avoid spyware.
The replacement files can be found here:
http://www.geocities.com/vickyvictoriar/cd_clint.zip

After openning the zipped files you just downloded replace them on this directory: C:\WINDOWS\system (C:\WINNT\system in win2k).
and say goodbye to the spyware.

Last Small Tip
--------------------------------------
I'm sure you all know this one but I'll tell it anyway.
When you download a file....you should alwayz try right clicking the download and press 'Find more Sources To Download' - helps to increase speed of downloads mostly.

why does it Fail everytime I download a song? it downloads fine then the last second it says Failed.

Top Bottom