Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Katrina Victims Need Your Help: Post your donation links here

How much you wanna bet, when it's all said and done -- we'll have donated MORE money to indonesians, then to our own Americans?

I wonder what that says. :)

im going to look into this

From what Ive read, Red Cross is definately the way to go. As it was mentioned above, it will not only concentrate the donations on the New Orleans area, but rather the entire area comprised of numerous states that were unfortunately in the path of the storm.

My wife and I just donated $1,000 to the cause.

75th said:
From what Ive read, Red Cross is definately the way to go. As it was mentioned above, it will not only concentrate the donations on the New Orleans area, but rather the entire area comprised of numerous states that were unfortunately in the path of the storm.

My wife and I just donated $1,000 to the cause.

Your a good man.

i live in pineville, louisiana and work for the city of pineville. since monday the city has opened up 5 shelters to accomidate to people coming from the southern part of the state. as a matter of fact i just returned home from the main shelter we have established in the city, so you can take it from me, the red cross has not done shit here. the city has flipped the bill or arranged for all contributions at the shelters. all the red cross has done is put three of thier voluteers at each shelter so they log the names of the people at the shelter. in alexandria, pineville's sister city across the red river there are people who came with nothing and still have nothing because the city of alexandria has not gone to the lengths that we have, and the red cross are there to watching these people sleeping on the floor with their children, receiving, if they are lucky, two meals a day, it is terrible. i have done everything that i can do, as has everyone else here, with the exception of the red cross, to create as comfortable an atmosphere as posible. so my advice to any one who wishes to make a donation for relief, avoid the red cross, there are plenty of others out there. just because the red cross has been around forever does not mean shit. trust me, i have seen it first hand.

Top Bottom