Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kartchick

C

Captain_insano

May i ask you who is that guy in your Avatar? What is he doing?

Curiosity got the best of me.

that's KC's back....she lookin good.....don't mess with her ;)

I remember Frackel saying he looked like Vin Disel. Well from the back he does. I pictured rrackel with a wacky haircut not bald.

What is Frackel's stats? weight, height, age...isn't he like 17 or 18?

Frackal is 14 and he is so skinny that people come up to him like every day and start singing "We Are the World"

Actually its the opposite, Frackal is 48 years old and has spent alot of quality time with Michael Jackson playing puppet gladiator and learning Michaels secrets to staying young. Frackals Mom is so old when she ran track back in high school they timed her with a sundial. She also left her purse on Noah's ark and still to this day has Moses' pager number. Frackal defines his times. peace

Do you and Frackel live near each other? have you met in person?

That's cool. How long are you guys going to see each other on that vacation. Tell me to shut up at anytime i am soo bored with my last days of work i truely have nothing better to do.. lmao.

Did you get divorced? What is you hubby gonna say when frackel shows up?

Well I am up drinking a shake in the 'the middle of the night' for me, and I saw this thread...I was actually attempting to take a picture of my bare ass for kartchick's viewing pleasure, I do look somewhat like vin diesel, but not a WHOLE lot like him...more the shaved head then anything....I am white, whiter then that pic makes me look, but I do tan.

Top Bottom