Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

? for Kakd and other models here.

delts2

Kakd, thanks for your info in your email brother. I posted my pics on a "modeling" site, and I've got a guy in St. Louis that wants to see me for some possible employment. It kinda freaked me out that someone would actually be interested in me. I really don't know what to expect. For the experienced out there, I'll take any advice or tips you've got to pass on! Thanks.

delts2:)

One time, I was asked to model camo-gear, and I accepted.

Once I got there, the head honcho began to bark orders at me in a stern voice, and I do not take well to that type of treatment.

Using the camo, I hid in some bushes with my shurikens (you never know when they might be of use) and when he turned his back, I nailed him in the spine with one of the shurikens.

I haven't been called back since.

Moral of the story: Do not paralyze the folks who hired you. It may effectively end your modelling career.

Satanic Goatslayer said:
Moral of the story: Do not paralyze the folks who hired you. It may effectively end your modelling career.

You mean he survived? I'm disappointed.

-Warik

delts2 said:
Hey Buck,
What's up bro? Can you elaborate just a tad more sir?

delts2:confused:

taking pictures for hours, posing, changing clothes, and MAYBE they'll use one picture...and maybe they won't!!!! :mad: It is VERY boring.

SG, thanks for the input brother! LOL You always manage to keep it light-hearted here. Buck, I half expected that to be the case. Smallmovesal, like I said before, I am a total newbie to this, but the guy says he's into mostly outdoor shots. Does four-wheeler/jetski photography for local dealers. Has done calendar work of men and women. Owns his own lab and studio, and apparently has 20 years of commercial photographic background. Claims to have in and out of state work.

delts2

Last edited:
LOL, believe me, I'm aware that this possibility exists in this line of work. LOL Strictly hetero here bro! LOL Apparently he's done some work with some high level magazines from what I've researched on his website. Men's Fitness, Natural BodyBuilding and Fitness, International Male, and Exercise and Health. Hopefully he's legit.

delts2:)

Top Bottom