Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This Just in: Women DONT like me

• Thread starter WhistleBritches
  • Start date
W

WhistleBritches

~I have had it with Women ( i still love them I just dont trust most them anymore with my emotions)

~They ONLY respond to me when I am my dark self.
Which feels evil to me.

~They only respond to me when I am my true Enigma Self, or when I am not giving. I call it responding to the "Power Principle" they ONLY respond to me to me in my Power Form.

~They seem to like me at first interaction, but the moment I start talking super rationally or even worts NICE, I lose them........

~Women may say they want a Nice Guy but they dont.
~GD hit the nail on the Head with Beta Males, I have seen girls do this, and its no better then when males overtly cheat.

I have been a Alpha Male in times of my Life, and I always hated it cus women like you for all the wrong reasons as do other guys who want to be your "buddy"

Honestly Just replace the word "War" with "LIES and GAMES" in the scene and replace the pictures with Women and Men playing games with one another:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FC6l0tNsic&feature=related

And that how I feel
Its heart Breaking and maddening

Last edited:
women want a man that acts like a man, not a woman. for many this means alpha.

WhistleBritches said:
~I have had it with Women
~They ONLY respond to me when I am my dark self.
Which feels evil to me.

~They only respond to me when I am my true Enigma Self, or when I am not giving. I call it responding to the "Power Principle" they ONLY respond to me to me in my Power Form.

~They seem to like me at first interaction, but the moment I start talking super rationally or even worts NICE, I lose them........

~Women may say they want a Nice Guy but they dont.

I have been a Alpha Male in times of my Life, and I always hated it cus women like you for all the wrong reasons as do other guys who want to be your "buddy"

What they want is an Alpha Male who treats them with respect whatever that means

Smurfy said:
What they want is an Alpha Male who treats them with respect whatever that means
Is that how you feel in love with Lumberg? Or did he just take photos of you and blackmail you with them?

lumberg alpha upped on smurfy? i always assumed it was the other way around.

Lestat said:
women want a man that acts like a man, not a woman. for many this means alpha.

Hello
Your right

It hurts me to use what I consider my Dark Self for it is quite real.

I guess I am just going to hide the nice part of me forever, it seem to have no use, lest for Children........

Top Bottom