Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just what kind of cheapskate are you, anyway?

I take pride in being cheap!
If it is not a steal than why buy it.
Mostly good deals on Ebay. I bought a $3k TV for $500 bucks.

Dude you arent' cheap, just pragmatic frugality... I mean you appreciate quality shit. So why waste money on little shit, ya know.
Wise financial axiom. IMO. You realize what is worth spending money on.
I don't pay rent. LOL, Saves me roughly 8000 a year, though this is my first year moving with an uncle.
Beats a one bedroom close to campus that was over priced. Uncle has a huge pad that is scenic as hell.
So nice to be able to have an abundance of space rather than a sardine can of an apartment.
Yeah, so I'm bumming hard core, familial style.

You don't have to sit in your uncles lap for that place do you?

At the present moment I don't make much money. So I HAVE to do these things you mention. Am I cheap, no. I just cannot afford anything.

I tried buying the cheap toliet paper but Johnny put a quick stop to that, I have to buy him Charmin ultra soft. lol :qt:

I am known to shop at Forever 21 for the throw away trendy stuff that lasts one season

I also bring my own stuff into movie theatres

I dont know. I dont know if I'm cheap. I'm not a big spender though.

I wouldn't buy cheap TP. It's just not worth it.

I did show up at tire kingdom with a cupon for a $17 oil change and free tire rotation along with a coupon for new front brakes with rotor resurfacing for $107.

They then tired to sell me tires, air filter, in cabin filter, spark plugs, etc. Don't think they liked my visit because I didn't buy anything else. Did stop at autozone on the way home and got a new air filter.

Top Bottom