Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just watched Jacob's Ladder

AAP

Plat Hero
Platinum
It was lame.

Seriously, I have to stop taking recommendations from this board on fucking movies.

All that build up.... for nothing. We already knew he was dead. How about a decent explanation of why he was floundering around in limbo?

take obama's penis outta your mouf and slow down
the movie was good
the explanation was his life, had he lived, would be plagued with demons
so he got the preview so he would better understand his death and come to terms with it
fuggin n00b

eh i never found what all the hype was about that movie either .. wasnt terrible like u make it sound .. but no where near an all-time top thiller, like some hype it

was that the one where that chick made a spiral stair case for some strange reason and then tried to jump off a house? the movie i'm referring to is older than shit but i've only watched bits and pieces as you can tell.

Well it wasn't terrible. But it was that all the hype and posting here built it up to something that it wasn't.

I would give it a C+. The only redeeming part of it that kept me from clicking it off was the random demon appearances.

what was the movie that had Nicholas cage in it and he was suppose to be a time traveler or buddy holly? never finished that one either...

It was lame.

Seriously, I have to stop taking recommendations from this board on fucking movies.

All that build up.... for nothing. We already knew he was dead. How about a decent explanation of why he was floundering around in limbo?
I saw the movie and it scared me as a teenager, good questions...
I don't know either why he was in bardo -limbo- realm.
Have U ever seen mulholland drive?
U wouldn't like it either as it leaves u with similar questions...

Top Bottom