Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just visiting the old stomping grounds

Bullit

Colon Cowboy
Platinum
So whats up gang?

Any of the old regulars here?
Any big changes?

ColonCowboy said:
So whats up gang?

Any of the old regulars here?
Any big changes?

When are U coming to Dallas, you fat fuck? I may be joining U soon in the fat club if I don't get back on track with the aerobics.

also I have recently come to the conclusion that I may like to have fun, is there any way I can know for certain.

tuc biscuit said:
also I have recently come to the conclusion that I may like to have fun, is there any way I can know for certain.

Its just a feeling broly,
But if you determine that you're one of us rare people that like to have fun then you are part of a select crowd.

You kinda start looking down on those that hate, or mildly dislike, having fun. You realize that us 'fun-likers' (as I like to call us) are cut from a different cloth and we are, basically, superior.

Its almost like we are real life Plats.

ColonCowboy said:

Its just a feeling broly,
But if you determine that you're one of us rare people that like to have fun then you are part of a select crowd.

You kinda start looking down on those that hate, or mildly dislike, having fun. You realize that us 'fun-likers' (as I like to call us) are cut from a different cloth and we are, basically, superior.

Its almost like we are real life Plats.

Lol man, you have been on rare form recently.

Top Bottom