Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just something I was thinking about..

harmonic

Just something I was thinking about..

Ok, this weekend in my city, we had the local fair.. Ya, you know the rides, the food, and all the games and stuff..

While I was on my hour stairstepping cardio workout last night, I was pondering the thoughs of ways to make money..

One thing that I thought about was the little stand at the fair that sold elephant ears.. You know, the little pastries that are fried and then dipped in cinnamon and sugar.. Ok, that place had at least a 20 foot line of people waiting to buy an elephant ear all day long.. I figured they probably sold an elephant ear at the rate of 2 per minute. They charged $3.75 per elephant ear.. That comes to approx 1200 a day, or 2400 for the weekend.. That comes to a total of $9000!!!! Oh my god, that is sooooo much damn money.. All for a little trailer that couldn't cost more that 15k for a start up.. A person like me can live off 9k for almost 6 months!! does that not sound crazy!! I need to change my profession for sure!! I mean, even if they only sold 500 elephant ears this weekend that is still almost $2000!!!

I pondered the same thing with the carmel apple stand, and the chocolate dipped bananas...

Sorry, I know that was random but I'm chillin here at work making $11.17 an hour, wishing I could make more money.

Deep secret

That's the ironic secret that no one else (but those of use reading this thread) knows.

Carny's are rich. They may smell like warmed over ass, but they're rich nonetheless.

BTW, you can live off 9k for 6 months? That's a wee bit more than my mortgage. What's your secret?

Top Bottom