Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just saw Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Rings on DVD

H

HighIntensity

My Review: Sucked Ass

What is wrong with you people, clearly this movie was boring, long, gay (frotto) and hardly the cinamatic masterpiece I was promised.

The Deal is my younger brother wants to see the Twin Towers and he explained that I needed the view the first one for clarifacation. Well this was no Oceans 11 (a movie I could watch several times over and have). This movie truly blew chunks, my only hope is that the Twin Towers which I am going to see today will be more actioned packed.

Last edited:
right on Beastboy, don't let people fool you both of those movies are terrible.

I have never seen nor will I see Titanic.

I really liked the LOTR:FELLOWSHIP, It was a buddy flick with cool fantasy material.

Oceans 11 was pretty good. I think it was over kill at the end with all the explination of the heist. They should have let the audience try and figure it out through a few clues in the final scenes.

I loved LOTR and The Two Towers. I don't think that fantasy tales are for everyone though. I read thousands of pages of fantasy every year. It's my favorite fiction genre.

I did the same thing, bought the DVD, fellowship, to watch before going to watch the new one. I agree, sucked ass, boring as shit, the story line sucked, this kid just went town to town, trying to get to a some place and trying not to get killed. I probably wont go see the new one since Ive heard many people say that the first one was better, well shit, i cant imagine sitting through the second one then.

lord of the rings was way better than that cheesy remake ocean's 11 ... you and i both know you just cant handle the 'feelings you get' from seeing brad pitt and lgeorge clooney at the same time... and yes frodo is gay but LOTR rocks...

somebody explain to me what made this movie ROCK.

let's break it down

Storyline- long, drawn out, mundane, tons of down time.

Characters- Dull, Predictable

Acting- Comical at best

I could go on, but remove yourselves from the loyality you have for the books and realize that the movies are not the ood, typical hollywood trash.

Frackal said:
lord of the rings was way better than that cheesy remake ocean's 11 ... you and i both know you just cant handle the 'feelings you get' from seeing brad pitt and lgeorge clooney at the same time... and yes frodo is gay but LOTR rocks...

lol.....i agree.....

i guess people who never read the books might not be able to appreciate LOTR....maybe if it was a video game....

Top Bottom