Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just put a whole chicken on my Ronco Showtime Rotisserie!!

HumanTarget said:
did you know they are going to do a bio-pic about him?

No, not even sure what a bio-pic is, documentary like? Im not quite sure what I think of the guy, I used to seem on TV huckstering complete crap. But now after this rotisserie thing, I seem to have a more favorable view of him

oh, i guess just a movie about him, sorry...........but yeah, Ron Popeil, i believe his name is.

HumanTarget said:
oh, i guess just a movie about him, sorry...........but yeah, Ron Popeil, i believe his name is.

Yup, the legendary Ron Popeil, come to think of it I think I have heard about something like that, like a real movie with real actors going to theatres kinda like Primary colors and Bill clinton or something. I wonder who'll play Ron, Nicholas cage?? Never mind he couldnt sell a winning lottery ticket for a penny.

Halfway done, 45 more minutes to perfect rottiserie chicken mmmmmmm!

Just injected the breast meat with saffron and herb butter with the patented flavor injecter, pain in the ass to clean though. mmm juicy..

Ding, chickens done, golden brown rotisserie chicken crispy skin with all the fat drained away, mmmmgood, just an hour and half. Folks, youre gonna love it, just set it and FORGET it.

Mothafucka! step out to the garage for just a minute and my goddamn 6month jack russell terrier climbed up my desk next to this computer and taken my luscious chicken. GRRRRRR!

"set it and forget it"

I originally coined that catch-phrase when I was leading the "kids in cars in July with the windows up" movement in the mid 1990s

Top Bottom