Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is it just me or does cooked refrigerated chicken smell like poontang?

thank you ladies.

and brothabill..tell me about it. I despise the taste of chicken breast, but I hate tuna even more. my only other easy to cook option is turkey burger patties . I'm to lazy to make a steak and I hate fish . I tried making a steak on the foreman grill once...lol....it was like chewing threw shoe leather.

Ummm, now I don't know if I can eat my cooked chicken in the fridge now.... Thanks!!

:rolleyes:

NJjuice22 said:
am I doing something wrong here, I like to cook a couple lbs of chicken at once and then throw those bitches in a tupperware container. After only one day , I open up the tupperware and the chicken smells like unshowered poonanie. I usually just wash it off with water and heat it up but it kinda ruins my enjoyment of the meal.

p.s ...keep the "Wash your upper lip" comments to yourselves.
I cook tons of chicken at once too and I've smelled that funky cooked chicken smell before. I throw it in the oven, with some spices and minced garlic on top. So it usually smells like garlic and spices.

(there's a steak and chops spice seasoning (no salt) from trader joe's that makes chicken and meat taste and smell fucking awesome).

To prevent toughness for steak on the Foreman, buy some steaks, throw them in the freezer...when you want one, don't even bother thawing it. cook it frozen on the grill...let the grill get as hot it can before you do this.

Let it cook, then after the grill marks set, rotate it 45 degrees in one direction. This will give it the nice cross-cut grill marks.

Once it is done, put it on a plate, and WRAP THE PLATE TIGHT WITH FOIL. Let it stay like this for 5-10 minutes. This allows redistribution of liquid in the meat, prevents toughness.

So then take it off and eat it. Sounds like a lot of trouble, but I promise you the steak won't be so tough next time.

I don't marinade steaks, personally. I Just brush a touch of olive oil on both sides, and use some salt and pepper.

novamanms said:
To prevent toughness for steak on the Foreman, buy some steaks, throw them in the freezer...when you want one, don't even bother thawing it. cook it frozen on the grill...let the grill get as hot it can before you do this.

Let it cook, then after the grill marks set, rotate it 45 degrees in one direction. This will give it the nice cross-cut grill marks.

Once it is done, put it on a plate, and WRAP THE PLATE TIGHT WITH FOIL. Let it stay like this for 5-10 minutes. This allows redistribution of liquid in the meat, prevents toughness.

So then take it off and eat it. Sounds like a lot of trouble, but I promise you the steak won't be so tough next time.

I don't marinade steaks, personally. I Just brush a touch of olive oil on both sides, and use some salt and pepper.

i really will try this

sounds like a winner!

Top Bottom